Business Development Course for Lawyers - BDCL
Becoming a rainmaker is a highly respected skill in the legal profession. However, it’s not just about meeting the prospects and asking for business from them – it’s also about speaking their language, conveying your messages, and making your business stand out from the rest. The high standards of professionalism and ethics are fundamental to this sport, which is why this course was designed by Nubianette Consulting to provide you with theoretical and practical information on business development and marketing for Lawyers.
- How to create business development plans, budgets and strategies for your practice
- Identifying and converting leads; developing positioning statements for your firm’s services;
- Communicating with clients through various media channels (including social media)
- Engaging in direct communications with prospects
- Real-life case studies that illustrate key concepts