We would like to invite you to our Tax Planning Masterclass for SMEs featuring an expert faculty covering a variety of tax and financial planning topics. This is in conjunction with the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria. Improve your skills on modern approaches in financial planning and tax-saving tactics!
Join us on Thursday 22nd July 2021 & Friday 23rd July 2021; 10AM – 3PM Daily
This is an advanced-level course. Participants will be expected to have a good understanding of corporate tax obligations, financial analysis & reporting and basic tax accounting.
The course is suitable for tax practitioners in advisory firms, tax specialists in commerce and industry, and investment consultants with experience dealing with diverse investment portfolios.
In this Professional Certificate program, you’ll:
• Understand the tax framework in Nigeria and the various business entity types
• Identify important tax considerations in the entire lifecycle of business entities operating in Nigeria
• Understand Private Equity tax planning in light of the latest regulatory developments in Nigeria
• Understand transfer pricing as it applies to business entities in Nigeria
• Practical financial planning and budgeting techniques
• Select the appropriate ways to dispose of or liquidate a business in a tax-efficient manner
• Identify technology tools to help with tax calculations and reporting
• Learn about effective dispute management and resolution methods
To help you decide, we have organised this master class to cover each area in detail. The individual sessions offer a chance to analyse real-world case studies to round off the dynamic experience through interactive sessions.
Fee: N 80000
Bank Transfer (Suitable for group bookings):
Nubianette Consulting Services
0558268520 – GTBank
Or Online; paystack.com/pay/taxmasterclass
This also offers you the option of attending the physical training or joining us online.
Discover your avenue of true impact. Register today.
We look forward to welcoming you!