Companies operating in Nigeria have specific tax responsibilities, so do foreigners seeking to better manage their investments in the country. The big question is: How do you navigate running a successful business, plan your company’s finances and manage taxes professionally in the current economic climate? This Tax Planning Masterclass explores modern approaches in financial planning and tax-saving strategies that help avoid costly mistakes when trying to keep more money in your business or in your client’s pockets.
Join us on Tuesday 22nd June from 10 am and learn:
- Tax framework in Nigeria and compliance guidance
- Starting a business — the tax life cycle of a business
- Selecting a business entity type in Nigeria
- Innovative accounting methods and financial planning
- Tax-saving strategies
To help you decide, we have organised this master class to cover each area in detail. The individual sessions offer a chance to analyse real-world case studies to round off the dynamic experience through interactive sessions.
Early bird registrations at 25% off are ongoing (You pay N 60,000.00 instead of N 80,000.00) till 8th June 2021. This also offers you the choice of attending the physical training or joining us online.
Discover your avenue of true impact.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Understand the tax framework in Nigeria and compliance issues.
- Identify important tax considerations for small and medium enterprises.
- Differentiate the business entity types available in Nigeria.
- Identify the pros and cons of choosing an entity type.
- Apply tax knowledge to help create an efficient and effective financial plan/ reporting for your business and clients.
- Select tax accounting/saving methods that are appropriate for your business.
- Select the appropriate ways to dispose of or liquidate a business in a tax-efficient manner.
- Identify technology tools to help with tax calculations and reporting.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
- Founders/ Business Owners
- Finance Executives
- Legal Professionals
- Start-up Consultants
- Finance Professionals
STANDARD REGISTRATION: N 80,000.00
OR BANK TRANSFER: Guaranty Trust Bank – Nubianette Consulting – 0558268520
**CERTIFICATION SHALL BE PRESENTED TO ALL PARTICIPANTS