Sign up for our training events coming up.
Enrol for the Law Firm Business Development Masterclass!
As the year 2020 draws to a close, law firms in Sub-Saharan Africa, especially in Nigeria need to deploy business development strategies that are more focused on the client’s needs and expectations. This master class is suitable for small to mid-sized law firm managing partners, business executives and lawyers seeking to start a new year stronger than ever with the right tools and resources to get ahead.
We will focus primarily on the core principles of Legal Business Development with the following learning outcomes:
- Understanding the current state of the legal business and the development of a viable SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats).
- Understanding competitor developments and how to use such data effectively.
- Understanding the primary sources of revenue and the current business dependencies.
- Understanding the current customer profile.
- Harnessing new and unexplored market opportunities.
- Harnessing new sectors eligible for business expansion, which may complement the existing business structures.
- Understanding long-term view, with regards to proposed business development initiatives.
- Understanding the cost areas and the possible options for cost-savings.
Downloadable resources will be made available to all participating firms, as well as a 3 hour FREE consultation to help integrate all that was covered in this master class into a suitable business plan for the coming year.